Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Airline Ticket

Things all of a sudden seem much more real, like I am really going to go to Cambodia, I received my ticket!!

It took me some time to decipher the ticket; my expectations and reality were not aligned. I think that will be the case for the next several weeks, even months.

On the 10th of March I will fly from Zurich to Charles De Gaulle in Paris, then onto Bangkok and from there to Phnom Penh.

Now that the trip seems more real, I have started packing in earnest. I have spent most of the day sorting through cloths, this is very light weight it will go, this shirt is long sleeved and heavy so it will stay home. I was surprised how many pairs of shoes I have. With only 20 kilos (44 pounds) of luggage, I will be limited to what I can take. There are some serious decisions to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment