Wednesday, February 9, 2011

After the accident

You know that after exercising hard the worst day for pain is two days later. That is also true for an accident. The day after the accident I did OK, but the day after that, little things started to show up, the six inch long and three inch wide bruise on my calf, my left thumb did not want to bend without a lot of pain and my neck being stiff.

I was lucky, the weekend which gave me time to recover. I stayed home Saturday and napped. On Sunday I put on my back pack and walked to the market, I found what I think will be the last sweet corn of the season, that went into the back pack and then pineapple. After the market I walked to the store and added a few more things. I put my backpack on and started to walk home, my shoulder said "not so fast", the top of my right shoulder was not happy with the weight. I put on the waist strap to take the wait lower and saved my shoulder.

Monday a few more bruises showed up, my right elbow was an interesting shade of yellow and blue and there was another yellow bruise that showed up below my shoulder.

The only thing that really still hurts is my shoulder, that is the most problematic when trying to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment