Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How I know it has been a stressful week: grocery stress index

Saturday afternoon, after leaving work, I went to the grocery store. When I walked out, I realized I was a bit stressed. How could I tell leaving the grocery store?

Stress level indicators:

Low stress: going to the market purchasing fish, fruit and vegetables. Cooking mostly at home

Average stress: going to the market purchasing fruit and vegetables. Cooking a little at home

Medium stress: going to the market purchasing fruit and vegetables letting most of them spoil because I have not cooked them. Cooking very little at home

High stress: not going to the market but going to the grocery store. Purchasing large amounts of chocolate, cheese, strawberry jam, butter and other comfort foods. Not cooking, eating out almost all the time

Last week was a High Stress week.

No comments:

Post a Comment