Sunday, February 27, 2011

My next job

I went out to walk around a little and make an image or two. Just up the street I found a moto driver taking a nap on his moto. I don't know if this is comfortable or not but he sure looks asleep.

I walked up to the central market, and found that the old grocery markets that was on the south side had been demolished and replaced by a street. WOW. It makes the area smell a lot better.

From the central market I walked down street 130 and saw remnants of the French past an Art deco building.

Then I found the Shere Punjab Indian restaurant an Indian friend has recommended. Now that I know where it is I will go back.

I walked along the Mekong and watched the boats large and small.

I walked back through my neighborhood and I saw the same moto driver stretched out on his moto. 
I had taken the first photo 1 ½ hours ago and he was still snoozing away. This is the job I want.The only problem I see is that I may be too tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment