Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A NEW RECORD 7

I have seen four young men on one moto, three on the seat and one sitting in front of the driver.

I have seen a moto loaded with the family for a vacation.

The other day my colleague Ammar and I were chatting and I what was the maximum number of people he had seen on a moto. He said "six". I was impressed the most I had ever seen was five.

Today I set a new record, there was a family of seven on a moto. The father was driving; he had two toddlers in front of him. Mom was on the way back, it looked like she was trying to nurse an infant, and she had two more toddlers between her and pop.

I saw the moto stopped at a light. I counted them once and said to myself, "that can't be" I counted them again, yes "seven". Then I counted to make sure I had all of the heads. There were really seven on one moto.

I had been shopping in the Russian marked and did not have a camera. I really wanted a photo of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment