Thursday, March 24, 2011

Home delivery Cambodian style

I was walking around my neighborhood and came across the home delivery lady. It is a little different from the fancy delivery provided by Whole Foods but it be it is considerably cheaper and the selection is a bit limited but.

This lady only has fruit and vegetables; I have seen some that include meat and some that have a three wheeled cart with a much larger selection.

This delivery lady has bananas, a reddish sweet potato, a type of bean and most importantly a friendly smile for her customers.

The next photo shows a lady with a plastic container with meat on top of the vegetables. I wonder what happens if the bicycle tips over. I think I know. 

 Street vendors normally do not ride the bicycle, they just push it around to carry their load.

No comments:

Post a Comment