Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Breakfast across the Mekong


A friend suggested that I use a photo of the Kizuna bridge as a header for my blog. She had suggested that I take the photo from the left hand end of what you now see in the blog header. The best time for that would be early morning.

I arrived on the far side of the bridge and there was a restaurant. Hummm, it is time for breakfast and I have been trying different breakfast menus. I guess this is breakfast.



This restaurant had its choices in a display. The display was not like in Japan where the display food is plastic, this was the real thing.




The World Cup was on the TV. I sat on the other end of the room so I could hear myself think.



Breakfast was simple, beef and rice. This is one of the places that I validated my belief that beef in Cambodia is just recycled show leather.


No comments:

Post a Comment