Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gecko poo


After two months, I have a small flock of 5-6 geckos. They scurry up and down the walls, snatching insects in their chosen territory. The large ones are about four inches long, and there's a tiny baby, a little over an inch and a half long. Being a climber, I really admire they way they can scurry up vertical walls and stick to the ceiling, something that I have never been able to do.

Eating insects is a great service, but my geckos do leave little black droplets all over the white floor.

I was working away on my laptop and looked down at the keyboard. There was a small TURD on the touch-pad. Where the hell did that come from? I looked up and directly above me on the ceiling was one of my Geckos. Her aim was unbelievable: right on the touch pad.

I couldn't believe that with all the room in this house, she had to go on my computer. I am sure she was just teasing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment