Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Morning jog


I awoke again at 04:30 but happily this morning I was able to go back to sleep. The alarm got me up at 05:45, I dressed for a jog. I have a short circuit I use trying to get back into shape after the hot dry season when it was too HOT to run.

As I started out, I pass a neighbor standing in front of his house in what looked like work-out cloths. I motioned for him to go with me, he shook his head no.

I came to the main road in Kampong Cham and turned right to run along it for about 30 meters. That's all the distance I want to try on that road. I saw the garbage men (three of them) all dressed in matching green coveralls and green plastic bags.

In the photos below, you can see them with white plastic bags for gloves. It was quite a sight to see three little green men with funny hats and green plastic bags on their hands. I laughed and almost tripped.




 



After turning off the main road, I passed Grandmother's breakfast spot, waved and kept going.

Sorry, for not getting a photo of the three little green men, but I don't carry a camera when running.

No comments:

Post a Comment